- Automotive Timing Belt
- Automotive V-Belt
- Flexstar® Belt, Flat Belt, Link Belt
- Industrial – Wedge / Narrow V-Belt
- Industrial – Classical / Conventional V-Belt
- Industrial Rubber / Polyurethane Timing Belt
- MB Belt, Perforated Open-end V-Belt, Star rope, Prene V-rope / PU Round & V-Belt
- Polymax Belt
- Variable Speed Belt
- V-Ribbed Belt
- Pulley & Bushing
- Coupling & Coupling Spare
- Accessories & Other Products
- Our Products
Accessories & Other Products
A specifically formulated, high quality belt dressing that is designed to eliminate squeaks, aid in power transfer and increase belt life.
The product penetrates the cord fibers to restore pliability and flexibility.
Prevents belt slippage due to heat, cold, dampness, dust and glazing and protects it from deterioration.
- Increases pulling power of belt
- Protects belt from deterioration due to oxidation and heat
- Remains soft, does not harden or glaze
- Easy application, aerosol spray for maximum coverage, extension tube for hard to reach areas
- VOC compliant
- V-belts or flat belts of rubber, leather or fabric
- Farm equipment
- Industrial belt drives
Proper tension is the key to long, efficient, trouble-free v-belt operation. When you install a new set of v-belts, use this gauge to establish correct tension. Then, to maintain performance, check v-belt tension on a regular basis. The payoff is maximum v-belt life, increased "up time", and uninterrupted equipment service.
To adjust belt length of Perforated Open end V-belt
|a (inch) & mm||(0.689) 17.5||(0.906) 23.0||(1.024) 26.0||(1.259) 32.0|
|b (inch) & mm||(0.367) 8.3||(0.406) 10.3||(0.524) 13.3||(0.709) 18.0|
|p (inch) & mm||(0.433) 11.0 ± 0.1||(0.629) 16.0 ± 0.1||(0.689) 17.5 ± 0.1||(0.886) 22.5 ± 0.1|